Friday, February 15, 2013

other duties as assigned

 photo plaid3_zps38109aac.jpg

I'm so PLAID it's Friday!
Ha. Get it?!
My homegirl Erin does. Love her.

 photo plaid2_zpscac023e1.jpg
{shirt and belt: Old Navy; pants: New York and Co; bracelets: Kiki La'Rue and H&M; earrings: Lane Bryant; watch: Kohls}

You may have spotted this outfit this morning on Instagram.
{Follow me: @hritter18}
I've been debating on whether or not this shirt was work appropriate. I really don't know why I was questioning it, but I was. And today, I finally said F it and wore it.
So this is my fancy plaid.
Whaddaya think?

Let's see what you think about this next outfit I sported yesterday at work.
Let's just say this falls into that infamous line in my job description: "other duties as assigned."

 photo Cardy_zps80f2a752.jpg
{it's ironic I had to do this after reading Raven's post the other day}

You know you work for a university marketing office when you're asked to dress as the school's mascot for an admission marketing video shoot.
And you're reminded of why you never stepped foot in the boys locker room in high school once you're inside said mascot.
Barf.
At least I wore red for Valentine's Day??
Glass half full, my friends. Glass half full.

P to the S: Don't forget to link up with my on Tuesday, Feb. 19 for my one-day link up:

 photo ITKGWlinkupbutton2_zps70d69ebb.jpg
{deets}

Happy weekend, lovebirds!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lily said...

Lawlllllz You're Funny!

Jennifer said...

OMG so funny! At least they didn't ask you to paint your chest like it appears some others had to do??

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Casey said...

Ha! When I was an RA in college, our intermural softball team's name was Other Duties As Assigned since it was in our contracts :)

Anonymous said...

Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

Visit my webpage how to buy a car
Also see my web site :: buying a car with bad credit,buy a car with bad credit,how to buy a car with bad credit,buying a car,buy a car,how to buy a car

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

I loved your outfit!!! And ummm...I worked at Chuck E Cheese in high school/college (if you don't know what it is, it's a mouse themes pizza/ arcade for families) and had to wear the Mouse, Chuck E. costumes so I hear you on the barf!!

Chelsea said...

Stop it. That's you in the mascot costume? HAHAHAHA. Ohhhhh, Holly :) I love you even more now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...