Wednesday, February 13, 2013

random wednesday

 photo graytuniccardigan_zpsd57c06a5.jpg
{cardigan and belt: Forever 21 {both old}; tee: JCPenney {old}; leggings: Walmart; boots: Kohl's {old}; scarf: gift}
I want to let you all in on a secret.
This little blog of mine will soon reveal a shiny new name and design!!!!
I am so so sooooo excited to share all the deets with you as soon as my design is finished.
I'm not even gonna tell ya yet who's doing the design, but just know she's doing some stellar work!
And is a total SAINT putting up with all my changes :)
Here's a hint: I'm using my name in the title as part of another word...

Next Tuesday, Feb. 19 I've decided to host a one-day link up called:

 photo ITKGWlinkupbutton2_zps70d69ebb.jpg
{don't worry, I'll share the button code next week for the link up}

I love learning random facts about ya'll, mostly because blogging has made me kinda nosy.
Plus, it's fun to know I'm not alone in my weirdness.
So come up with a list of things that make you, you and link up next Tuesday!
Maybe your list will look a little something like this:
 "I'm the kinda girl who..."
  • prefers flats to heels
  • never wears lipstick or lipgloss
  • dances around the house in my undies every chance I get
  • believes in true love      
I could go on and on, but I'll save it for the link up.
Come link up next Tuesday with me!

You all are rocking my $25 to Red Lobster giveaway
My Twitter is blowing up with your tweets and I love it {I'm sure Red Lobster does too}! 
Keep those entries comin'! And good luck to those of you who've entered!

You should also consider entering to win a FREE pair of Hunter boots here.
And $200 to Sephora here.
Just sayin'.  



Photobucket

10 comments:

Katie said...

First I really like your outfit.

I will be back next week to link up with ya!!

Excited to see the new blog design.

Sarah said...

Love that sweater!

OOOh Cannot wait for the big changes around here :)

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

yay another great idea for a link up!! I'll do it :) And love the cardigan...where are these things when I go in the store?!

callie ;) said...

cute outfit! your early AM workouts are paying off - you look teeny tiny! (not that you didn't already, but i just had to call that out.) :) i heart stripes, but i think they look horrendous on me. you're lucky you can pull them off!

can't wait to see your blog changes!

Tara said...

My blog is getting a face lift as well! Can't wait to see what you and your designer come up with! :)

smk053078 said...

OMG!!! I am soooooo excited to see your new design and name! Gimme a hint, will ya? I already have the itch to change my design and it's been less than a year! Love the link up idea!! So much fun!!! Speaking of link ups, thanks for linking up with me lovey!!

Married...with a Pup said...

I've been thinking about changing my blog name too! I'm excited to see what you have come up!

Anonymous said...

That iѕ a gooԁ tip partiсulaгlу to those
neω to the blogospheгe. Brief but very prеcisе infо… Τhаnk you foг ѕhaгing this one.
A must гead аrtісle!

Mу ωеb blοg - buy a car with bad credit

Agnes Mayer said...

Love this sweater and can't wait to link up next tuesday. I would really appreciate it if you could like my facebook page: Vodka Infused Lemonade.

Thanks,
Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpess.com

Elizabeth Mayberry said...

excited for the new name and the new look!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...