Monday, March 18, 2013

happy birthday to me

Hi.
It's my 29th birthday.
Best Monday EVER!

 photo tealblazer_zpsdeb1341e.jpg
{blazer: H&M; pants: New York & Co.; sweater: Old Navy {all old}}

I scheduled an internship interview on my birthday.
Pretty sure that's on the list of things NOT to do on your birthday.
But it went great! I'm really excited about this place. So hopefully more info to come.

Other than that, I have no plans for today.
That's fine by me, because doing nothing is becoming one of my favorite things to do lately.
Bring on the sweatpants!
And mac and cheese. It's really underrated as far as birthday dinners go.

Anyway, the weekend ended up being semi-low key, but very fun:

 photo SPDweekend_zpsd60a780e.jpg
{follow me on Instagram @hritter18}

1. Shawn and I celebrating St. Patrick's Day and my birthday at Fado.
2. Wine tasting - only $7 for 8 tastes! - and dinner with Callie and her fiancé at Cooper's Hawk Winery.
3. My new toy - Nikon D3100 from Shawn for my birthday! Happy dance!
4. Presents from Chelsea - bracelets from her shop and coasters from The Del Coronado.
5. Barre and spinning on Saturday morning = legs felt like jello.
6. Gorgeous friends celebrating on SPD.

Not pictured: Surprise lingerie shower for one of my close friends who is getting married in May. There may or may not have been a boudoir photographer there...and I may or may not have gotten some pics taken...


 photo hollysig_zps6042c54d.png


33 comments:

J and A said...

Happy birthday!!! I am sure they loved you at he interview!! Wine tasting - my favorite!

Rachel Murphree said...

Happy Birthday! I agree; nothing beats mac and cheese!
XO, Rachel
With Love, Rachel

Ericka said...

Happy 29th Birthday!!!! Hope you enjoy your low key day :)

Gayle said...

Hi! I found you through Sami's weekend shenanigans. :) Happy birthday!

Kimberly Bonham said...

Happy 29th Birthday!!
Hope you have a great day!

Michael said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! And mac n cheese is sooo underrated! Have some for me!

callie ;) said...

happy birthday, dollface!! we had so much fun on saturday! <3

Amber said...

Sweatpants and mac&cheese sound like the best birthday ever!! Happy birthday girlfriend! xoxo

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Happy birthday! Sweatpants and mac & cheese sound like winners to me!

Jade Wiggins said...

Happy birthday to you! I hope you have had a great day. :)

Jade X

littleminx09.blogspot.co.uk

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you, pretty girl!!!! xoxo

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

Happy birthday! I've got 20 days left of being 29 :)

A boudoir photog at the party sounds fun. I wanted to do that before the wedding but never did.

Sarah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy pretty lady!!

Sam said...

Happy Birthday Holly! I love your interview outfit :) Isn't it so refreshing to do nothing every once & a while? I think yes! Oh & girl... Barre class KILLS me! What a great workout, though. I wish I could find a more inexpensive place to take classes.

Sarah said...

Happy birthday, Pretty!!

Dinah Gacon said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!!!! Mac n cheese is the bomb...so underrated I agree!! And, yay for your new camera, thats awesome!!

xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

Inggih Laras Ati said...

aw... so sweet. Happy Born day dear:)

Xoxo,Ila

Katherine - Real Food Runner said...

happy birthday girl!

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

janika r said...

Happy Birthday to you..

Sara {Social Sara} said...

Happy Birthday, Holly! Looks like a great weekend! Enjoy the rest of your birthday!
Cheers,
Sara

Chelsea said...

Boudoir photographer? Ow ow!!!! Sounds like it was a lovely weekend for sure. And thanks for the little shout out ;)

I've been thinking about you on your special day!!! And now I'm hungry just thinking about mac and cheese! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOVE!!! Love you tons! xo

My-cliffnotes said...

Happy birthday lovely

SH said...

That camera looks AMAZING! I recently purchased a Canon Rebel - and I'm in LOVE!


Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Anne said...

Happy (late) Berfdayyyyy!!! And I NEVER do anything physical OR that requires brain power on my birthday, so I'm with ya.

Hope you're having a great birthday week, Holly!

Bev said...

happy birthday and good luck on your internship interview!!!

a day of doing nothing is a treat in itself, so enjoy it while you have it!

Janna Renee said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Congrats on the camera! EEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!

Nikki said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Ami Church said...

Happy birthday, Holly! Hope you had a great day!

Gwen said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like a great weekend. Mmmmmmm, mac & cheese...

Anonymous said...

Highly energetic blog, I enjoyed that bit. Will
there be a part 2?

my site; calculate bmr

Anonymous said...

Hi every one, here every person is sharing these experience, so it's good to read this webpage, and I used to pay a quick visit this weblog daily.

my web blog :: how to calculate bmr

Kat@shop.school.sleep. said...

Happy belated birthday!!! Hope it was a great day and the interview went well!!

smk053078 said...

I am the suckiest twin ever!!! How did I miss your birfday?????? Booo on me!!! Hope it was magical. Yay for the interview going well and for that snazzy camera. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...