Friday, April 19, 2013

friday's letters

 photo 5a67946d-e2b1-4412-bb7e-d234963fb666_zpsc8b1200f.jpg
{my niece, Ava, swinging yesterday. photo by my ridiculously talented BIL}

Because our hearts are so heavy right now, I thought I would share a ray of hope, innocence and joy with you all - a photo of my niece, Ava. Proof that there is still good in this world :)

Dear Boston and West, TX: My thoughts and prayers are with you as you recover and attempt to understand/make sense of the terrible tragedies that have shattered your security and your families this week. Please know there is still good in this world. May time and the love and support of those around you, and even miles away, comfort you, bring you peace and ease your pain.

Dear World: When is enough enough? When will we stop punishing many for the different views between few? When will we choose love instead of hate? I hope that one day before reacting violently toward one another, that we can take a breath, a moment to try to understand each other. To not give in to fear or false perceptions. 
This world needs love, my friends. 
There will never be too much love.

Photobucket

 photo hollysig_zps6042c54d.png

8 comments:

Kaylee Sullivan said...

I agree, the world needs more love and to find happier outlets of voicing opinions.

Thanks for the cute picture; makes the end of this week seems a little more hopeful.

Pamela said...

SUCH a little cutie!! Agreed, where is the love? Our country was founded upon God, what happened to people??

Amber said...

Ava is a living doll! Definitely brightened up my Friday :)

Anonymous said...

Chaussures Christian Louboutin que les dames ne peuvent pas s'empcher de tomber dans le vivre avec elle, enchanteur somekeyword magnifiques corps mince, il est trs dlicat qui laisse les femmes avoir une surprise. chaussures Christian Louboutin rplique est connue pour son artisanat et l'attention aux moindres dtails. Avec la seule signature de rouge, vous pouvez certainement profiter de ce sentiment fabuleux de l'unicit. The next question you would ask is, if the quality, style, grace, elegance, look, authenticity, style quotient etc of the these shoes is exactly same as of the original shoes, then why does the company charge you so much and we don't? The absolute answer to this query is that Christian Louboutin Replica does not add a cost to the product, just for the sake of a brand name. We give you the best (#( in terms of product and services )#) and cut down the rest (#( in terms of money )#), thus making the product, a must buy for you. After all, everyone has a right to fulfill their wishes. [url=http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoesuk.com/christian-louboutin-miss-boxe-cork-wedges-pumps-black-cheap-574.html] Christian Louboutin Sale|Christian Louboutin Miss Boxe Cork Wedges Pumps Black With Free Shipping On All orders[/url]

tend to be
head
a bad
with
you do have a

Reese Witherspoon In Christian Louboutin

Please visit it:http://www.cheapchristianlouboutinshoesuk.com/christian-louboutin-new-declic-120mm-strass-pumps-cheap-71.html

My-cliffnotes said...

Well said friend!

Agnes Mayer said...

I agree. Enough is enough. You should check out my Friday and Saturday posts. I expressed similar sentiments and frustrations.

Check out my blog for a stella & dot giveaway and join me this Thursday April 25 for my link up.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Gwen said...

Love is louder! I'm so glad they caught that guy (and alive).

Your niece is super adorable.

Kelly { Messy.Dirty.Hair.} said...

I couldn't agree more. Choose love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...