Friday, May 10, 2013

friday's letters

 photo 542367_356578651068765_238290952897536_960403_88272116_n.jpg
{this photo has nothing to do with this post. But it's a cool photo. Check out Amy Clark Studios.}

Dear Blog: You're probably feeling neglected because I've been neglecting you this week. And last week. It's not you. It's me. No seriously. It's me. No, we're not breaking up. It's just a rough patch. Chill.

Dear Motivation: I need you. Like yesterday. Rest up, sweet cheeks, it's going to be a long year of work, internship, grad school and coaching beginning next week. Let's do this.

Dear Shawn: I hope there is never a day when the sound of a fart isn't funny. I'm still laughing about it. So lucky to have someone with which to not take life too seriously.

Dear Condo: Please sell quickly. Mama wants a new house.

Dear Erin and Chelsea: Your posts were honest and real and inspiring. Thank you for that.

Dear Barre Class: I love you with my whole body. I feel the burn every time and I don't hate it, even when my legs are shaking uncontrollably. You have my workout-loving heart.

Dear Friends: If you want to support my cheerleaders {or pretend you're on the squad}, we just launched a website with some super cute, customizable fan wear. Take a peek here!


Photobucket


 photo hollysig_zps6042c54d.png

10 comments:

Advocarerunner said...

I LOVE Amy Clark Studios. She has photographed my kids and done our family pics several times.

Amber said...

Hahaha, I'm so glad you wrote your letter to Shawn. Makes me feel less childish for laughing at fart noises with Nate ;)

Have a good weekend, Holly! xo

Jacqueline said...

First love that photo. Duh. ;)

Second - sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging and that's so okay. I'm crossing my fingers motivation finds you... I was having a rough time with it not too long ago. It was like the only thing I could find was the need to do nothing... and that wasn't an option.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, love!

Anonymous said...

Still, the process rotates a lot involved with pure silicon in keeping with
expensive dust. Memberships are voluntary, and some only require paying a
check.

Also visit my blog :: http://gsaser.com.pl/

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I haven't done a barre class before but ballet just about kills me every single time so I know it's probably a great workout.

Amy

Fashion and Beauty Finds

Anonymous said...

And as one very much more bonus it's really a terrific Diy task for the whole loved one. This research builds on over work done in lab." said Teacher Bao.

Feel free to visit my blog :: gsa search engine ranker

Michael said...

I love that picture of you! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Treasure Tromp said...

oh man, this is totally convincing me that I need to do barre!

Tanya Soyer said...

Hi! You've got a great blog here and I'm your follower. I'd love it so much if you could follow me back via GFC and Bloglovin :) it'd be great to keep in touch!
<3

http://tanyasoyer.blogspot.com/

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

That's so exciting your selling your condo!!! What are you & Shawn looking to move into next?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...