Friday, May 24, 2013

friday's letters

 photo DSC01447.jpg

Dear Crawl for Cancer: Let's do this. I have looked forward to you all year and you're finally here! I could cry. Shawn says he won't do this again this year. I think he should wear his stylish broken-foot boot just in case though. I'll see if I can talk him into it just for shits and giggles. And preventative measures. Bring on the pitchers, the pictures and the partying for a good cause.

Dear Anyone Who Needs Shelter To Survive: Buy my house. Please and thank you.

Dear Self: You're going on vacation in two weeks. Try not to skip the gym or eat like a garbage truck until then. Kapeesh? That cute swimsuit {I got it with these bottoms though. P.S. All swim is on sale at Old Navy right now!} you just bought would look much cuter on you if you could really get the hang of portion control. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

 photo 562145_10151752163980392_972454952_n_zpsb5eb9115.jpg

Dear Self: Let's keep it classy and at least try to remember moments like these this weekend during the crawl. Mmmmk, kiddo?

 photo north-america-kodiak-brown-bear-625x450_zpscb2b4586.jpg

Dear North America: I cannot wait to watch the next episode of the series on Sunday! If you didn't see the episodes last week, you need to go watch them right now! I'm serious. This show is so cool!

Dear Cbusers {or anyone who will be in Columbus between Aug. 22 & Sept. 15}: Want to see Cirque du Soleil's Totem at a discounted rate {of course, you do}?! Save $10 on your ticket here!

Have a safe, happy Memorial Day weekend, doll faces!


Photobucket

 photo hollysig_zps6042c54d.png

15 comments:

julia rose. said...

um you are adorable. i hope you have a BLAST at the cancer crawl!! anything to do with beer and a good cause is right up my ally!

Amanda said...

North America = my new favorite show. Besides all my train wreck addicting Amish and Polygamy TV :)

The Pink Growl said...

Ugh I gotta get my garbage disposal ways of eating under control - bikinis are not cute on me right now!

Kristin said...

OMG North America is my FAVORITE!!! I scream laugh and cry. I can't handle the circle of life very often (AKA a baby gray whale being drowned), but the music helps ;-)

Katie Did What said...

Ummmm, hi. I want to partake in the crawl for cancer SO BAD. Like, really though. I might just buy a plan ticket and show up. Creepy? Nahhhh. Also, good choice in t-shirt color. It's so prettyyyy!

xo

Katie Did What said...

*plane ticket. I do not know what a "plan ticket" is.

Gwen said...

Too funny that he busted his foot AFTER the crawl! At least it won't be blazing hot this year!

Anonymous said...

Another option is to use sunshine to make domestic hot rain within the
house. Solar energy also has contributed value to your personal home.


My web site: detektyw warszawa

Anonymous said...

In addition idea N covers you see, the part A yearly deductible.
Diatomaceous earth is one particular remains of fossilized
algae.

my blog post ... prywatny detektyw warszawa

Jordan Shaner said...

Lol, so funny! Have fun at the cancer crawl!

xox

http://thattallgirlinheels.com

Anonymous said...

It will take off you stress and make you may taste the financial success.
Simplicity, clarity and in-depth skill are the cornerstones of sound assembly.


Look at my blog - prywatny detektyw

Agnes Mayer said...

Cute post. Totally made me smile and laugh.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Anonymous said...

Thankfully, most renovations are simple and as a result affordable.
The whole capability for informing could to soften the prospect for the exact sale.


my page ... pobierowo

Anonymous said...

Varied websites and blog are accessible online today. He preferably should know English as well
as Spanish thoroughly.

my web-site ... pobierowo

Anonymous said...

The music the past is rich coupled with traditional music, colleagues songs and dances.

You need to use are shown nyc airports notes that amount
to a basic note.

My weblog ... pobierowo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...