Tuesday, July 2, 2013

i'm different, yeah, i'm different

You were singing that, weren't you? Because I totally was! And if you don't know what I'm talking about, you must not listen to the radio.

Hi, y'all! I'm Melanie, and I blog at Sarcasm and Curls. You may have noticed that I've been hanging out at the bottom of Holly's page this month. Just chillin'.


Some of my favorite posts to read are random facts about the blogger, and they are some of my favorite ones to write too. It makes me realize I'm weird in so many ways. Except I like to think of it as being quirky instead of being weird. Whatever you want to call it, I'm just different. Let's take a look...

1. I pick at my food. I can't just eat something that way it is intended to be eaten. Hot pockets? I eat the edges, the top and bottom, and then the filling. burgers? I eat about 3/4ths of it, then just eat the remaining meat. It always looks like an animal has been in my plate the way I pick at it and leave some foods.

2. I hate the red notification numbers on my phone. I don't care what it is on, I have to open it to get them off immediately. So annoying.


3. I have to have a watch and earrings on at all times. If I leave the house without them, I feel naked. I feel even better when I have a necklace and rings on too. I bling out.

4. If I'm in a room with a ceiling fan, it must be on. Otherwise, the room just gets stuffy and no one wants that. I once lived in a place where my bedroom didn't have a fan, so I had to buy one to put on my nightstand. I'm that bad. Fans on, people. Fans on.

5. I doubt people's intentions all the time. If someone is being nice, I constantly wonder if they are being genuine or being mean in a nice way. When they say they like my shoes, do they mean they really hate them and are saying that to make fun of me? It stems of self-esteem issues. I'm weird different.



Ok, now I know I'm not alone in these, right? I know some of you are different too.

I think I've embarrassed myself enough for one day, so I think it's time for me to say bye. I hope you'll visit me at my blog! If you do, let me know you found me through Holly's blog. Have a great day, new friends!

Before you scoot off to visit Melanie's blog, make sure to enter her giveaway for a black leather, silver-studded buckle cuff from Daniela Zagnolli {valued at $139} and one month of ad space on her blog! One winner takes all! Winner will be announced on Friday, July 5. Good luck!

 photo bracelet_zpsf30128af.jpg


a Rafflecopter giveaway

 photo hollysig_zps6042c54d.png

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Too funny for words lol. Oh I've heard that song. Not sure I really care for it though :)

The Pink Growl said...

Now this song is in my head!

lauren@warmandfuzzy said...

Phwaa..Mean girls..so funny!

Forever Dream Photography said...

Loved this post! definitely will be heading over to check out her blog!

Heather T. said...

I am the same way with the notifications - that little red number bothers the sh*t out of me!

Janna Renee said...

I hate the red notifications too! I just turn all the notifications off, so I don't even have to look at them, haha.

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...