Wednesday, August 14, 2013

guess who's back

Oh, hey.
Hey there.
Remember me?
It's been awhile.
Sorry.
I'm back.
Hi.

 photo whereivebeen_zps3635b5aa.jpg

1. Attended craft night with some lady friends. They made those cute Ohio State wreaths. I drank wine.

2. Finished my research paper and my summer classes finally ended. Boomshakalaka!

3. Celebrated my best friend and her little nugget.

4. Fattened up my husband on his 30th birthday :)

5. Went to Put-In-Bay for our annual girls' trip.

6. Drank adult bevies from a coffee cup at the PIB hotel who had a "no outside alcohol policy." Rebel.

7. Celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary with dinner at Bel Lago.

8. Celebrated my niece's 1st birthday. OMG she is the cutest!

9. Took my cheerleaders to Cedar Point for a little getaway after a week of cheer camp. I'm now in the running for coach of the year.


 photo hollysig_zps6042c54d.png

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad to see you are back! Looks like you've had a busy summer :)

The Pink Growl said...

I've missed yoooooou!

Stephanie said...

Welcome back!!

Chelsea said...

So happy your back!! And can I just say, that dessert looks super uber good!!

Gwen said...

I've been wondering about you! I haven't been to Bel Lago - I was supposed to go a few weeks ago but then plans got changed. It looks great. Happy anniversary!

Kristine said...

First of all, welcome back. Second, I've missed you. Third, I'm super proud of how rebellious you were :)

Mary said...

Welcome back! See you next weekend!! :)

Katie said...

Welcome back!!!

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...