Thursday, August 15, 2013

guys like headbands

 photo photo_zps5c5456b5.jpg
{headband: c/o Style Lately; dress: Target {old}; shoes: Marshall's; bracelets: c/o After Sunset}

It's true. I got more compliments from guys than girls on this headband while out in Put-In-Bay with my lady friends during out girls' getaway weekend two weeks ago. And I was impressed they actually called it a headband. Guys must really like headbands. Screw dressing for other women, girls. Get yourself a headband. Because the boys dig 'em.

So where did I get this little headband goodness? I am so excited to introduce you all to Style Lately, a daily fashion event site that also has a cute shop full of adorable, unique items - from clothes to accessories to home goods. Style Lately sent me their Beaded Tribal Headband, which I wore for the first time in PIB. I had never worn a headband like this before and was a little anxious stepping out on the scene all Pocahontas-esque. A few people did call me Pocahontas and one drunk guy called me Hiawatha, but clearly he did not know his Disney princesses. Idiot. And another guy said I was part of the Slapahoe tribe. Lots of comedians in PIB that weekend.

I also ordered this arrow tank from Style Lately. It's definitely more green than teal, like it appears online, but it's still adorable and comfy. I got a medium for a looser fit, but it actually runs a little small, in my opinion, and the medium fits like a small.

 photo photo1_zps374e57ff.jpg

Here are a few of my other current Style Lately favorites:

StyleLately Favorites


Calling all cat lovers - you need that tank! I am loving silly sayings on tees right now.
And apparently I'm on an arrow kick too. Can you blame me? How stinkin' cute is that bracelet?!
Go check out Style Lately!

 photo hollysig_zps6042c54d.png

6 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

Really? cause my guy friends ask where my pet raccoon is, and refer to me as Pocahontas hahaha

Jacqueline said...

love all of that - i think I need that tank!!!!!! I'll actually be featuring my headbands on Style Lately in September! :)

Chelsea said...

Love your shirt and headband, super cute!! Ah, those leggings!! Those are a must!

Nikki Mitchell said...

I need those leggings in my life!!!

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...