Thursday, September 26, 2013

what does t-rex say?

 photo TRex1_zps8de1c4ef.jpg

 photo TRex2_zps86aada3a.jpg

 photo TRex3_zps38692156.jpg

 photo TRex4_zpscfa1d7d0.jpg
{t-shirt: c/o Skip N' Whistle | jeans: Old Navy | booties: Old Navy {similar} | headband: Nora & Jac}

Awww, isn't T-Rex the sweetest? This t-shirt sure is.
As soon as I visited the Skip N' Whistle site there was no question that I NEEDED this t-shirt for three reasons:

1. I LOVE t-shirts.
2. I am a big fan of graphic t-shirts.
3. I like hugs.

Plus, I find this t-shirt rather humorous. And since laughter is about the only workout I've been getting in these days, I need all the humor in my life I can get. Sometimes I just open my t-shirt drawer for a good chuckle.

If you're up for a good laugh, check out Skip N' Whistle. There is something for every crazy cat lady and unicorn lover.

And if you're up for more funnies, the "What Does the Fox Say?" video doesn't disappoint.


Style Elixir


 photo hollysig_zps6042c54d.png

12 comments:

Heather @ From Here to There said...

Really cute and fun!! Love that shirt! I'll have to check them out! :)

Kaylee said...

yeah so I read this title in the "What Does the Fox Say" tune because it's just so awesome. win for yoooou!

Kelsey Lenay said...

I love everything about your outfit! Even your accessories! Pretty sure I must re-create this look! :)

Xo, Kelsey

The Pink Growl said...

Holly you are just the CUTEST! Love that whole look on you!

Jess said...

I NEED this shirt, like now.

Miss Chelsea said...

Um I need that shirt. NEED

Miranda Pridgeon said...

I LOVE THAT SHIRT! I'm a little bit obsessed with Dinosaurs. That shirt is pretty awesome!

Laura Side Street said...

Literally love and need this shirt, going to check and see if they post to the UK, it's too cute and same - love graphic tees and hugs, perfect combo

Just popping by from fridays loves link

Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com

Laura Side Street said...

Literally love and need this shirt, going to check and see if they post to the UK, it's too cute and same - love graphic tees and hugs, perfect combo

Just popping by from fridays loves link

Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Love the tee! You are just the cutest.

Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

Amber said...

You are just precious! I love graphic tees, too. So fun and comfy!

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...