Tuesday, October 29, 2013

the cheap sheet {#2}

The Cheap Sheet 2

1. Target Vest {inspired by Kacie}
2. Cosmopolitan Big Dream Over-the-Knee boots via JCPenney {inspired by Rita}
3. Target vs J.Crew {inspired by Caitlin}
4. Forever 21 vs The Limited {inspired by Brie
5. Old Navy vs Madewell {inspired by Ashlyn}

Fall is the best season to shop. Period.
My fashion-loving heart has been pitter-pattering since the first chill hit the air.
I want e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g., yet I'm struggling to pull the trigger on purchasing anything {except that vest, which I bought in the process of putting The Cheap Sheet together}, because I know I won't be able to stop.
Please tell me I'm not alone.
PLEASE!

See the first Cheap Sheet.

 photo hollysig_zps6042c54d.png

4 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

I love these! And I so badly want that vest

Sarah said...

I never knew I wanted an emerald green skirt but that is beautiful!! Now I need one!!

Ashley Tyler said...

My fall shopping list is massive. I am in love with everything fall.

PS: I need that vest!

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...