Tuesday, November 5, 2013

third time is a charm

 photo photo14_zps73c86396.jpg

As soon as I saw this vest over on Kacie's blog, I had to have it.
I wanted this vest so bad that I ordered it THREE times.
You see, Target has this handy in-store pick up feature when ordering online. It also has a handy cancellation feature when the item isn't available at the store from which you wanted to pick up your item.
Of course, as luck would have it, the two Target stores closest to my house didn't have it in my size and my order was cancelled...twice.
So, I picked a random ass store that I've never been to in hopes they would have it.
Tada - random ass store for the win!
So I made the 30-mile round trip just to hold this vest in my arms.
And I love her. Almost as much as I love scarves and Chipotle.
This is proof that nothing is impossible, my friends. And that the lengths I will go to for fashion are ridiculous.

Vest: Target
Sweater: Old Navy
Skirt: New York and Company {old}
Tights: Kohls
Booties: Old Navy {similar}
Necklace: H&M {not available online anymore}

 photo hollysig_zps6042c54d.png

3 comments:

Dresses With Pockets said...

I love that vest! I may have to run to Target after work today :)

Visiting from the linkup!

xo Amanda

www.dwpblog.com

Rachel said...

Hurray that after all of that you finally got your vest! It looks so cute on you!

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...