Monday, December 9, 2013

on the bright side

 photo OSUcollage_zpsb2312c47.jpg
This weekend, Shawn and I headed to Indy for the Big 10 Championship game with some of his co-workers and his best friend to watch our beloved Buckeyes take on Michigan State. I look forward to OSU Saturday game days because, as a Browns fan, at least I'm still high off the Buckeye victory so that the Cleveland losses on Sundays hurt a little less. No such luck this weekend as OSU shit the proverbial bed. Woof.

The best part of the game was when Shawn's best friend got pissed at the Buckeye fans who were leaving early. And I quote {as he stands and yells}: "Are you f*cking kidding me, right now?! You all suck! Way to be a true fan! Have fun getting to your car five f*cking minutes early!" And then an old man flipped him off.

And then OSU lost. And then we couldn't find a bar without a ridiculous waiting line. And then it was 1:30 a.m. And then we waited an hour at Waffle House for shitty food. And we ate it. Desperate times indeed.

On the bright side, the Ohio State marching band never disappoints. TBDBITL.

Hope you're weekend was victorious, friends.

Sami's Shenanigans

5 comments:

Karrine Beasley said...

hahahaha ive never understood people leaving games early! If anything I would hang around a tad longer to avoid the squeeze to get out. If i'm making the effort to go watch a game I might aswell see it all.
:)
xx

LittleBird said...

I LOVE that he got flipped off. I lose it when someone flips me off which only makes them more angry. It's like the most childish but still really insulting thing ever and I think people should probs use it more often! hahaha

Super jealous you were in Indy - it's my hometown!
Stopping by from Sami's <3

LittleBirdBlogs

Margaret said...

Yeah that game was a little bit of a heartbreak. Also- I know Tori from college- small world!

But yes- the band is always a positive!

Lisa { Showered With Design } said...

Looks like so much fun! Bummer they lost :(

I'm having a Weekend Recap linkup on my blog ! Would love for you to be a part of it :)

Showered With Design

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...