Tuesday, December 24, 2013

santa jammies

 photo photo26_zps581ffe91.jpg

 photo photo24_zpsfd34bfdc.jpg

 photo photo22_zps5b175b14.jpg

 photo photo21_zpsc00d6f16.jpg

Because I don't have a child of my own to dress in cute Santa jammies, I stole these photos of my niece from my sister. Isn't she a doll?! She melts my heart. Seriously, being an aunt is the best.

Tonight, Shawn and I are headed to my childhood home for Christmas. When I was little, my sisters and I would sneak downstairs in the middle of the night to see all the presents that Santa left for us under the tree. We would try to guess what was in each package. I still love the tradition of waking up on Christmas morning at my parents' house.

Whatever your plans are for the holidays, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...