Friday, January 31, 2014

five on friday


1. What's cuter than a Clydesdale pony growing up and still recognizing his owner three years later? A puppy. Specifically a puppy sneaking under a fence to visit the Clydesdale next door. #bestbuds Touché, Budweiser. Touché.

2. I'm taking Shawn's Ikea virginity this weekend. He's been emailing and texting me links to furniture for the new house all week. And this morning he texted me saying how excited he was to go. It's so cute. He's going to be like a kid in a candy store. A candy store full of home furnishing and decorating goodness.

 photo 996656_10151837431188883_25619008_n_zpse62e844d.jpg

3. Tomorrow my girlfriends and I are doing a friendship photoshoot, complete with matching outfits. It's totally cheesy, which means we will L-O-V-E it.

 photo 1654421_787596867935_515465724_n_zpsafbec713.jpg
{option 2 on right; option 3 on left}

4. I think I've narrowed my haircut options down to two. Thanks for helping an indecisive girl out with your thoughts and suggestions. Hoping to get this mop chopped {and colored} next week if my stylist is available! Duh, there will be pics {follow me on Instagram: @hritter18} as soon as the deed is done.

5. Apparently Superbowl Sunday is this weekend. Hadn't heard much about it. I'm still drowning my sorrows after another disappointing Browns season. There's always next year, right Cleveland fans? Anyway, I'm a Peyton Manning fan, so I guess that means I should cheer for the Broncos. But I like the Seahawks' chances as well. I'll also be rooting for the commercials - though I think Budweiser has already taken the cake {see #1}. How can you compete with puppies?!

Two things I know for sure: 1. I will eat delicious food and drink copious amounts of adult beverages while watching the game and 2. I won't be consoling a pissed off husband at the end of the game because the Browns aren't playing. Overall, a win-win.   


4 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

That commercial is the BEST! I'm in love!

rachelemilyblog.com said...

Ikea! So jealous :) The closest one to me is like, 4 hours away and I can never convince anyone else it's worth it! Thy just have no idea.

Rambling Hermit said...

love love love that commercial!!!!! Just stopping by from the linkup to say hi!

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...