Friday, January 10, 2014

the cheap sheet {#5}

The Cheap Sheet 5

1. Shopbop vs Forever 21 {inspired by Rachel and Shanna, respectively}
2. Forever 21 vs Karmaloop {inspired by Merrick's Art}
3. Helmut Lang vs Forever 21 {inspired by Gal Meets Glam}
4. One Teaspoon vs Target {inspired by A Little Dash of Darling}
5. Miss Chic vs J.Crew {inspired by Atlantic-Pacific}

Apparently, I have a thing for black and white this week. Must have been all the black and white we stared at yesterday while signing our life away closing on our condo. Or seeing the giant number printed on the cashier's check. That made me barf in my mouth a little. OK, a lot.

Oh, and we put an offer in on a house yesterday too. We find out at noon (EST) today if they accept or counter. If you're reading this after noon (EST), I'm either really excited or kinda frustrated but still hopeful. I'm hoping the former, but most likely the latter. Cross all your appendages that we get this house. We love it. I swear I'll show you a picture if we get it!

Anyway, if I wasn't a bargain shopper before, I definitely am now. Though I doubt I'll be shopping for clothes any time soon. Well, I may or may not have bought that sequin sleeve sweatshirt from Forever 21 {see #1 above - extra 30% off right now. Use code EXTRA30 at checkout}. Fine. I did. I bought it. Just don't tell Shawn.

Here's to hoping your weekend is colorful!

13 comments:

Because Shanna Said So said...

Yay for getting the sweatshirt!! You will love it!! And hoping to hear good news about the house. Thanks for the shout out!!

Gwen said...

It's after noon and I saw your tweet so congratulations! Are you staying in the same area? Can't wait to see pics!

tunics for women said...

love this cute small online boutique :)

Moccasins for Men said...

can you make this blog more sexy by adding some Heels for Women ...srill its nice :)

tops and shirts said...

nice collection of tops and shirts :)

linen shirts said...

nice dresses for girls :)

sexy night dress said...

superb blog on girls clothing....love it :)

fashion boutique said...

love this cute fashion boutique XOXO

sandals for women said...

i wish i could see some designer footwear also :) XOXO

women kurtis said...

nice dresses for women :) XX

womens dress shoes said...

i wish i could see some pumps shoes in this blog :)

mens apparel said...

nice blog ...can you give me some tips on mens clothing :) xx

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...