Monday, February 3, 2014

wanna win free shoes for a year?

 photo TheScarpettaPinterestContestDirections_zpsf47af9f9.jpg
This contest applies only to U.S. residents.

I'm teaming up with The Scarpetta, a company based here in Columbus, Ohio, to help promote their "Everyday is a Fashion Show" contest, which will run from February 3-March 14. And yes, you read that graphic above correctly. The grand prize is FREE SHOES FOR A YEAR! Holy sign me up right.this.second!

Follow the four simple instructions and you're golden. Also, The Scarpetta is hosting weekly giveaways on its Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages throughout the contest. Go like and follow these pages and check back frequently to enter those giveaways. Sign up for The Scarpett newsletter here.

Here are some of my favorite shoes right now from The Scarpetta:







See more of my favorites from The Scarpetta on my Everyday is a Fashion Show Pinterest board. And of course, enter their HUGE contest for your chance to win free shoes for a year.

I was compensated by The Scarpetta to promote this contest. All opinions are my own.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...