Wednesday, March 26, 2014

when i grow up, i wonder if...

 photo 315387_4271610875683_642778970_n_zps261131f2.jpg
 Taking a page from Erin's Book of Genius Blog Post Ideas today.

When I grow up, I wonder if...

+ I will still be the first one in line for the photo booth.

+ I will look my age.

+ I won't automatically laugh and look guilty when someone yells "who farted?!"

 photo sk80s1_zps191e8db2.jpg

+ The "duck face" will still be every girl's go-to photo face.

+ I will learn how to cook.

+ I will have more patience.

 photo RTR_2012MAY-026_zpscb24b775.jpg
{photo by Amy Clarke Studios}

+ Shawn and I will be the "cool parents."

+ I will have a job where wearing sweatpants is considered a sign of power.

+ Naps will become a mandatory part of the work day.

+ I will stop procrastinating.

 photo TRex4_zpscfa1d7d0.jpg

+ Graphic tees will still be my jam.

+ I will own a Chipotle restaurant so I can eat it every.single.day!

+ I will weigh 427 lbs from eating Chipotle every.single.day.

What do you wonder about?

11 comments:

Jamie Vespa said...

When you find that job where sweatpants are a sign of power... please tell me. I need that job.

Night Owl said...

when you gain patience let me know b/c since I turned 30 my patience is as thin as a piece of paper.

hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com

Cayley MacGregor said...

Aw! I love this.

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Love this. I would like to get in on this sweatpants wearing business.

Brittany said...

I laughed (and looked guilty) just by reading "who farted", I want to have kids simply so that I can continue to find immature things hilarious.

Emily said...

I would love it if naps were mandatory! And if I got free chipotle bowls from your store every week ;-)

Renee said...

Cooking, stop procrastinating, patience...ditto on all 3(although I think they'll never really happen for me no matter what the age)!

I was honestly thinking about doing a post like this soon! Great minds must think alike, hey?

Beth said...

Haha, love these! And please, if you learn how to stop procrastinating, share the secret? :)

Because of Jackie said...

I wonder when I will feel old, because I feel about 22 until I look at my kids in the back seat of my car everyday and go to Tball practice. Gah!

Sierra Carter said...

I love this!!!

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...