Thursday, April 3, 2014

32 things that make me happy

Venus Trapped in Mars
{linking up with Erin and Sarah today!}

1. The smell of puppy paws.

2. Chipotle.

3. Drinking on a patio.

4. The way my legs feel when they are freshly shaved.

5. When people play with my hair.

6. Criminal Minds marathons.

7. Sweatpants.

8. Girls' trips.

9. Laughing until I almost pee my pants.

10. Dancing - any time, anywhere.

11. Holding hands with Shawn.

12. Sunshine and sunsets.

13. Giving gifts.

14. Finishing a run.

15. That moment when I take off uncomfortable shoes.

16. Hugs.

17. Hershey's Chocolate Caramel creamer in my Green Mountain Breakfast Blend coffee at 10 a.m. nearly every.single.day.

18. The moment I leave for vacation.

19. Football season.

20. The first sip of a draft beer.

21. Jeans that make my butt look good.

22. Getting packages in the mail.

23. Driving with the windows down.

24. Outdoor concerts.

25. Going down the first hill of a rollercoaster.

26. Naps.

27. Carbs.

28. Walking in the wet sand at the beach.

29. When my dog sleeps with her head on the pillow.

30. Days off.

31. Me time.

32. Opening a bottle of wine on the first attempt.

25 comments:

Erin said...

Officially confirming that we are in fact basically the same person. Jeans that make your butt look good are a rare gift from god. And the first moment of vacation? Yes yes yessss.

Rachel Emily said...

Yep, love everything on your list, too! I should have thought of taking off uncomfortable shoes. I was totally just talking about that last night!

Emily said...

Love all of these! Drinking on patio would have to be one of my favorite "activities" along with chipotle, me time and days off work!

Audra said...

I will be sure to help you with #8 and #18 (and possible #25) come June! :)

Cheri @ Overactive Blogger said...

Love this!!!! I need to come up with my own list because I think when you write out all the stuff that makes you happy, it automatically kind of makes you happier!

Crumbs and Curls said...

I love this! All of them are so true!

Kristin
Crumbs & Curls

Mel@857notebook said...

Aww I love this! Starting the day with a smile :)

Mel@857notebook said...

It's true. Instant mood lift!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

I feel you on SO many of these girls...open a bottle of wine the first attempt is such a great feeling! Xx.

Venus Trapped In Mars said...

So many of these SPRING things are right around the corner I can almost taste them.... like patio drinks. I've pretty much planned my attack for sitting on all of the different Dallas patios for the entire spring. But really, what could be better?

Kayla MKOY said...

Pretty much nodded my head along with most of these!! I love me some Chipotle, that feeling you get right before vacation, and especially carbs ;)

Chasing Elephants said...

Loving your list but seriously Jeans that make your butt look good, I mean how does that not make everyone happy?

Jamie Vespa said...

These are some of the best things in the entire world.

Lisa said...

Yes to it all!! xo

Lisa,xo
http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

alyssa said...

Yes! And I can't believe I left your #3 off my list. It's pretty much my favorite happy in all of life

Renee said...

I seriously nodded my head to EVERY SINGLE ONE of these (except for the roller coaster thing...I only get happy when I get off one because then I know I'm still alive.

Sweet Love and Ginger said...

The puppy paws thing makes me melt, I thought I was the only one. Also 20-24 are AH-mazing.

lil desiqua said...

Chipotle and beer on the patio in sweatpants- sounds perfect!

Steph G said...

I can almost taste beer on a patio... spring is ALMOST here and I can't wait!!

Treasure Tromp said...

yes to criminal minds episodes

Gwen said...

So many of these apply to me, too!

While I know these weren't in any particular order, I'm SHOCKED that Chipotle wasn't #1.

Tenns Reid said...

I can definitely relate to days off, first hill of a roller coaster, and oh yeah Criminal Minds marathons for sure!

Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

Kelly said...

Drinking outdoors, naps, and carbs - three of my favorite things!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Mary said...

Love this post!! Surprised Chipotle wasn't your #1! ;)

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...