Tuesday, May 6, 2014

i would rather...

 photo 10155477_808968259495_2335939941868178421_n_zps6c0f7238.jpg

I would rather...

// dress like my friends in public than not have friends at all.

// try and fail than to never have tried at all.

// work out more often than stop eating my favorite foods.

// break a few rules than be boring.

// be the life of the party than a wallflower.

// work hard for something than have it handed to me.

// seek to understand instead of fear something or someone.

// try new things than maintain the status quo.

// be myself than anyone else {not that you aren't all amazing, I just like being me}.

// drive too fast.

// take a risk than wonder what if.

// spend money on traveling than clothes.

// wear sweatpants than any other type of pants.

// never drink soda again than have another ulcer {soda seems to really irritate my stomach since having my ulcers last fall}.

// call soda 'pop' than soda.

// skip dinner than breakfast or lunch, if I have to miss a meal at all {I'm not a fan of missing meals}.

// read an actual book than an e-book.

// give gifts than receive them.

// write things down in my planner than in the calendar on my phone.

What would you rather do?

13 comments:

~*Night Owl*~ said...

Love these. I'd rather be cold than hot. LOL I'd rather it be spring than winter or hot summer esp here in GA. Is this a new link up or just something you did?

The Rachael Way said...

You should make this a linkup :D

Steph G said...

I'm a big fan of writing things in my planner. I use my phone for everything, but there's just something about pen to paper that feels better.

Kristie's Blue Jeans said...

I too prefer writing in my planner than my iPhone calender. It seems more personal!

Micah said...

I agree with so many of these. Especially the one about working out vs. giving up favorite foods. That's a huge reason why I work out. I'm not giving up beer, pizza, and cupcakes. :)

Jamie Vespa said...

<3 this list! Especially calling soda "pop" and writing things down in a planner. I just prefer the paper & pen over the digital calendar

Tenns Reid said...

Oh goodness, where do I start?! I'd rather do so much, than to not do some of the things I love. Oh the sacrifices we're willing to make! :-)

Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

Elizabeth Dietz said...

Love that you would rather try & fail than not try at all.. What a great way to live! I would rather love with all my heart & risk having it broken than never give all the love I can give. I would also rather stay at home with a book and a glass (or bottle) of wine than go to the bar (what can I say, I am getting old lol)

Janna Renee said...

Amen to ALL of these except drive too fast. I mean, if I was on a racetrack then sure. Other than that? I'm a speed limit kind of girl.

Brittney, Breaking Free said...

great list... right now Id rather be tanning on a boat at the lake than sitting in this cubicle at work! lol

Jess said...

I never want to have to ask, "what if?"

Rachel Emily said...

I honestly can not remember the last time I missed a meal. I get confused when people say that this happens to them regularly...

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...