Friday, June 6, 2014

this summer i will...

 photo 91841246-d062-4feb-a2af-339a5c776541_zpse268fcce.jpg

 photo palpants6_zps67097d17.jpg

 photo palpants3_zps7ea3e3da.jpg

 photo palpants4_zps75fe05ab.jpg
{pants: Marshall's | tee: Target | sandals: Kohl's | hat: Old Navy | necklace: H&M | bracelets: H&M and Forever 21}

1 // Wear these pants as much as possible. P.S. Marshall's has a huge selection of palazzo pants.

2 // Visit three Ohio wineries with Shawn.

3 // Enjoy every moment of my girls' trip to California {in 12 days!}

4 // Read four books.

5 // Go to one summer festival in Columbus. Check out Experience Columbus for an event calendar.

6 // Go canoeing or kayaking.

7 // Try something new...like rock climbing or hiking or skydiving.

8 // Learn a new photography skill.

9 // Work out five times a week.

10 // Go to a country concert.

11 // Finish decorating at least one room in our house.

12 // Spend more days outdoors than in.

13 // Watch the sun rise and spend a night laying under the stars.

14 // Try a new adult beverage.

15 // Invite myself onto someone's boat for a day. Any takers?!

What's on your summer bucket list?

I'm linking up with Erin today!

16 comments:

Rachel Emily said...

I need to go boating like yesterday! The fiance kind of hates boats (but will go every once in a while) and I want to e on a boat every sunny moment of my life! Good luck :)

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Girl, you are rocking those pants.

Miss Chelsea said...

16. Indy weekend trip

Erin LFF said...

Love those pants on you! :) And is that a current necklace from H&M? I have a similar one in silver that I wear all the time, but now I think I need a gold one ;) I'm excited to do lots of fun festivals/events in our area this summer!

Blogger Ash said...

These are awesome goals for the summer! Have a great time on you girls' trip! I have sisters trip plan for Nashville next month. Can't wait!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

Renee said...

Great list! Oh, and when you find someone with a boat, let me know? K, thanks!

emily said...

my sister has very similar pants from tj maxx and i want them every time she wears them. i'll be vising the maxx/marshalls soon.

i've got the jazz and rib fest on my list for the summer.

when you find a boat, call me!

Jamie Vespa said...

Love all of these! I have so many things I want to do this summer, but they basically all revolve around being outdoors as much as possible and just enjoying life!

Vivianstonexo said...

Love these, ours are so similar! I need to get to a marshals because those pants look put together and comfy all at once!

Allison Clements said...

Love those pants! Happy summer and Happy Weekend! xoxo

Allison over at Allison's Eye

Brittney, Breaking Free said...

love those pants... Im going to check out marshalls bc I can only find those pants at boutiques.

Jackie @ Our Nashville Life said...

hahaha. I love how you are like "do something new like rock climbing or hiking or skydiving". haha. If you go skydiving you better blog about it!

<3 Jackie
http://ournashvillelife.com

MrsTee said...

Numbers 4, 8 and 12 are things I would defnitely love to do this summer as well. Oh and the pants - awesomesauce! :D

Samantha Curtis said...

Love those pants! My boat, June 29-July 8 in CLE... You in!?

kathleenmartini.com said...

Hello! HELLO! I just found your blog, and that makes me really excited, because I love it already.

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...