Tuesday, July 8, 2014

all i know is...

 photo 3de011e1-9bba-4632-b10d-904d4c1f5310_zps3330efff.jpg
{romper: Old Navy {similar}}

// I didn't have a post topic today, so I borrowed this one from Erin.

// Curling my hair with a wand {I use this one by Hot Tools} is the only way I will ever curl my hair again. It's so quick and easy. And talk about sexy, beachy waves. Ow, ow! I used this tutorial from Sabrina to perfect my wand hair curling.

// I need no other summer clothing options except rompers, palazzo pants and maxi dresses. I pretty much rotate the same three outfits whenever I need to go out in public on the weekends.

// The $500 Walmart gift card that I won from Shane, a few weeks ago, finally came in the mail, which means Shawn and I have a hot date tonight.

// Samuel Adams Porch Rocker > Leinenkugel Summer Shandy

// I'm graduating with my master's degree {M.S.E., Human Services} on August 4!

// I will not be walking in the master's graduation ceremony because, working for a college, I get to sit through commencement ceremonies each year. And I'll tell ya, if you've sat through one commencement ceremony, you've sat through them all. And the ones you didn't actually sit through, you can see on the Internet, especially if the speaker was famous or offered some life-altering revelation or insight.

// I'm not looking forward to paying my student loans again, after being in school for another 3+ years.

// Bath & Body Works has THE best candles - duh. This one {on sale for $12!} is my new favorite.

// You can never have too many candles...{check out Shawn and I's latest BBW candle haul on Instagram}

// I'm rocking my summer bucket list. Here's an update after one month:

 photo 91841246-d062-4feb-a2af-339a5c776541_zpse268fcce.jpg


1 // Wear the above pair of pants as much as possible. {remember those three outfits I rotate on the weekends? This would be one of them.} P.S. Marshall's has a huge selection of palazzo pants.

2 // Visit three Ohio wineries with Shawn.

3 // Enjoy every moment of my girls' trip to California. This is SO done. It was an amazing trip!

4 // Read four books. I've read two so far: Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald by Therese Ann Fowler and If I'm Missing or Dead: A Sister's Story of Love, Murder and Liberation by Janine Latus.

5 // Go to one summer festival in Columbus. I went to DigFest at the Grandview Yard in June. Check out more festivals and events happening in Columbus this summer at Experience Columbus.

6 // Go canoeing or kayaking.

7 // Try something new...like rock climbing or hiking or skydiving.

8 // Learn a new photography skill.

9 // Work out five times a week. I'm back on the T25 train weekday mornings at 6 a.m. I'm following this schedule.

10 // Go to a country concert.

11 // Finish decorating at least one room in our house. {Working on the living room, which started with our fireplace remodel this past weekend.}

12 // Spend more days outdoors than in. Shawn and I spend most evenings enjoying the weather and some adult beverages on our deck.

13 // Watch the sun rise and spend a night laying under the stars. Shawn and I have two bonfires where we have sat

14 // Try a new adult beverage. Check out this recipe I made using ByeJoe Red.

15 // Invite myself onto someone's boat for a day. Any takers?!

7 comments:

Because of Jackie said...

I just tried that Summer Shandy for the first time and fell in LOVE! It is delicious;)

Jess said...

I have no rompers or palazzo pants. I feel like I should at least give them a shot though. Any suggestions for places to buy them?

Blogger Ash said...

Great job on your bucketlist. I love summer clothing! I burned myself sooo bad on my curling wand this morning. Ouch!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

Krystal R. said...

Im in love with your romper!!

Krystal R. said...

Im in love with your romper!!

Lisa @ Two Martinis said...

I agree that Bath & Body Works has some seriously awesome candles! Who knew?!

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...