Wednesday, July 9, 2014

i confess...

 photo palpants8_zps12a9da7f.jpg
{pants: Marshall's {similar} | tee: Target {similar} | sandals: Kohl's {similar} | hat: Old Navy {similar} | necklace: H&M {similar} | bracelets: H&M and Forever 21 {similar}}

// I love having my picture taken. If that makes me vain, then I don't want to be right. I never shy away from a camera, and the opportunity to capture a moment in time. Or a good hair day.

// I don't think all babies are cute. Gasp! I probably just lost half my readers, huh? I'm not a huge baby person, and I don't go all goo-goo, or feel this weird earning in my uterus, when I see one in public. However, when it comes to my niece, I will argue to the death that she is the cutest baby, well toddler, on this planet. My friends have cute babies too. Just in case my bias wasn't showing enough ;)

// I had ice cream for dinner last night.

// I put almost as much International Delight Hershey's Chocolate Caramel creamer in my coffee as there is coffee in my mug. P.S. Their Cookie's and Cream iced coffee is the shiz, too. Pretty much I should just drink chocolate milk instead of coffee.

 photo LuckyDuck_lvl1_zps98fa8794.jpg
// I bought every red Lucky Duck wine on the shelf at Walmart last night, while Shawn and I were spending the $500 gift card I won from Shane. I'm pretty sure this is Three Buck Chuck's cousin, hence it shall be dubbed Four Lucky Duck. Yep, only $4! And the ducks are wearing silly hats, and some are defying gravity. That kind of magic is totally worth the extra buck.

// That Walmart gift card has only $40 left on it.

// Instead of shaving my legs during the week, I just wear a maxi dress or skirt or pants to work.

// Sometimes I pretend I'm still sleeping in the morning, on the weekends, when the dogs start bugging us to go outside or the cat jumps on us to be fed, just so Shawn will do it, because I'm not ready to get up yet.

 photo HollyDoors_zpsf3b9fe8d.jpg

// I am totally digging my shorter 'do this summer.

Vodka and Soda

15 comments:

kdhopwood said...

Icecream and wine for dinner sounds perfect! Oh, you just had icecream? That was me that had both last night. Oops?!

Tenns Reid said...

Lol, I have to admire that I've occasionally seen a baby that I didn't think was very cute. However, I do think hands down that my son is the cutest baby on the planet. I'm biased of course, and I guess the rest is relative to other babies I've seen. I don't blame you for your honestly, lol. It is what it is! :-)

Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

not all babies are cute and that's totally ok to admit...just not to the mom's face LOL

thanks for linking up!
-kathy
Vodka and Soda

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

I do the same thing when my pup starts barking in the morning!

Because of Jackie said...

I don't really think all babies are that cute, either! Sometimes I even look back on my kids' baby pictures and see some that are like, YIKES. Ha!

alyssa said...

I'm with you on the baby thing. I think all newborns look equally alien-esque and while I know some very, very cute toddlers, I've seen some that, well, sorry to say, I just didn't want eat their little faces off {like I do with super cute babies. I'm totally normal.} So anyway, you're not alone in that :)

Kristine said...

I think newborns are ugly. Does that make me a bad person? Wait, why do I care? Hahaha.

Em said...

Bahaha I totally avoid shaving my legs and wear pants to work instead during the week at times. Sometimes sleeping longer in the morning is WAY more important. And I'm totally with you on the whole baby confession too!

Kiki said...

I totally agree, not all babies are cute! And wearing a maxi tends to happen more than me shaving, just easier and way more comfortable!

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

I've never had lucky duck. Is it good or does it give a headache?

Rachel Emily said...

Still loving your short hair! So great! I LOVE babies as long as I know them. Stranger babies generally annoy me but my friend's babies are the best thing ever, probably because I can have my fill then send them home and get a good night sleep.

Kimmi said...

Not all babies are cute. I'm a mom and I still think this. However mine is! Also I totally pull that sleep thing. Seriously I'm the one that gets up with the baby all the time, he can walk the dogs!

Nats ~Coral Tinted Perceptions said...

Oh I always do one week of shaved legs and one week of maxi dresses lol

Jenn @ hellorigby! said...

i'm really digging your pants! also, i must find this lucky duck wine. i love the bottle, and generally if the bottle is good looking, the wine isn't terrible either :)

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...