Thursday, July 17, 2014

{random} favorites

Helene in Between

Sure I could tell you about all my standard favorites - color: green; food: Chipotle; clothing item: sweatpants, etc. But where's the fun in that? I'd much rather amuse you with this lovely hodgepodge of my {most random} favorite things. Enjoy.

// favorite smell: puppy paws

// favorite sound: little kids laughing

// favorite time of day: 7 p.m.

// favorite Pandora station: waiting for a star to fall. You can thank me later.

// favorite accident: the one in which I got hit by a shuttle bus at an amusement park, while walking to our car at the end of the day. Because the one in which I total my car my freshman year of college does not have nearly as cool of story to go with it. Neither does this most recent accident.

// favorite person to give an are-you-kidding-me-right-now stare in public: the loud cell phone user

// favorite feeling: smooth, as in right after I shave my legs. Honorable mention: finding a really good deal.

// favorite word to say to gross Shawn out: placenta {seriously, who does that?! I'm so weird.}

// favorite habit: rubbing my hands together. I do it all the time and can't seem to figure out why or how it started. But I can't stop. Might as well embrace it.

// favorite thing I've mastered: avoiding household chores. Shawn is a saint - a very clean saint.

// favorite term of endearment: doll face

// favorite people to hate: hypocrite. Honorable mention: slow drivers.

// favorite hidden talent: I can make a clover with my tongue.

What are some of your favorite things?

Go link up with Helene and Sarah today!

14 comments:

Leslie Lukens Martin said...

Love this ORIGINAL list of favorites! Such a fun post!

Jenn @ Business, Life & Design said...

Such creative categories! My favorite is "person to give an are-you-kidding-me-right-now stare in public" and mine would line cutters. Also, I got a laugh out of words that gross people out. My boyfriend doesn't get grossed out but I do: "creamy." Ick. Oh and "copious." From reading too many smut books.

Whitney Ellen said...

It's a real sick life joke that our legs can't always be perfectly smooth... well, they can't without shelling out a bunch of monies for laser. A girl can dream, yes?

Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes said...

I LOVE your unique list. Accidents?! HA..great post.

Cece said...

waiting for a star to fall!! If that song is what I think it is I have a really good feeling I'm gonna love that station too. : )

Helene in Between said...

I want to know why 7pm is your favorite?! hah i love it!!! thanks for linking up!

Kayla MKOY said...

Puppy paws, that's amazing! ;) and the "placenta" thing cracked me up!

Erin LFF said...

Honorable mention goes to the slow drivers for sure. I hate on them DAILY lol!! Also- kid laughter is THE best sound ever :)

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I am with you on the household chores. I seem to have mastered the avoidance of them as well. And puppy paws! Love it! Oh and totally going to check out this Pandora station.

Mar @ t.o. and fro said...

I love the smell of puppy paws, just everything about puppies in general!

Krystal R. said...

Puppy paws really are the best and I am also a master at avoiding household chores. Its a problem!

Kallie @ But First, Coffee said...

Hahah I loved this. Imagine someone who says they hate slow drivers and then drives slow! A SLOW DRIVING HYPOCRITE! GAh

Because of Jackie said...

Ha, placenta! You should hear my husband describe what an actual placenta looks like, because he openly looked and couldn't look away no matter how much he tried;) Note: they look gross.

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...