Monday, August 25, 2014

comfort food in four minutes

 photo photo12_zps2c86362f.jpg
{This post is sponsored by Bellisio Foods, but my satisfaction with this mac n cheese is 100% my own!}

When it comes to my food, I like it quick, easy and tasty. Which is not at all reflective of how I like my men man. This post is about Chili's At Home frozen meals, not eye candy - just so we're clear. But, like a dream boat cruising the aisles of your local grocery store, Chili's-inspired flavors are heating up the frozen food section. Enter the Chili's At Home pepper jack mac 'n' cheese. And these other bold, tasty flavors because I'm indecisive:

 photo photo23_zps5100a8c8.jpg

 photo photo33_zps6220d907.jpg

Shawn decided on chicken fajita rice bowl and, I could eat this mac 'n' cheese for days.

 photo photo43_zps2309736e.jpg

 photo photo51_zpsa527240d.jpg

And now you all know what I really look like at home during dinner time. Sexy. Like these Chili's At Home frozen meals. In just four short minutes - and five minutes for Shawn's meal - I was in cheesy goodness heaven {I'm so glad I bought two of these!}. These frozen meals were quick, easy and tasty - just the way I like it, because I don't like to cook.

Check out the Chili's At Home frozen meal options - which one would you try first?


4 comments:

Jess said...

That mac n cheese, duh. Now I want to try it, dammit.

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

That looks so good!

Erin LFF said...

Kroger just had a coupon for a free one of these so I tried the mac and cheese one and it was DE-LISH! Omg!

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...