Tuesday, August 19, 2014

my guilty pleasures

 photo InBloom2_zps9cb058ae.jpg
{kimono: InBloom Boutique}

// Crimes shows in bed on a Friday night. My favorites are Criminal Minds, 48-Hours Hard Evidence, On the Case with Paula Zahn and Deadline Crimes.

// Extra, extra rice in my Chipotle veggie burrito bowl.

// Sweatpants. The best garment ever invented. Ever.

// Having the house to myself. If nothing else but to dance like a fool in my underwear.

// Dancing. Anytime. Anywhere.

// 80s music. I have very young parents, who were teenagers and twenty-somethings in the 80s, so this music was the soundtrack of my youth.

// Home decor. HomeGoods is my drug of choice. And animal figurines and wall art. Especially horse paintings. I only own two, because Shawn hated the third so I took it back. Oh, and bedding. I love picking out bedding. And pillows. Definitely decorative pillows.

// DIY projects. However, I confess that I have yet to complete almost all of the DIY projects on my Pinterest DIY board. Yet, I am happy to report that I am hosting a ladies D-I-Wine night {hehe, get it?!} next week {which I hope it becomes a monthly thing} to start to finally tackle some of these projects I've pinned. And of course, have another excuse to drink wine with my girlfriends.

// Target Dollar Spot. Gets me every time.

// Clearance/sales racks. I have a hard time justifying full-price purchases. I always check the clearance/sales racks first in any store. I get so giddy when I find a great deal that I tell everyone about it. Who's with me?!

What are your guilty pleasures?

Helene in Between

13 comments:

Life with Lolo said...

Target dollar rack gets me every time too!!

Jess said...

80's music, always!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

The best kind of Friday night there is!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Yes yes yes to sweatpants and HomeGoods! And I am a sucker for good TV in bed on a Friday night!

Helene in Between said...

Having the house to myself- yes!! that is one of my faves ever!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm a sucker for a clearance rack too. Especially the ones at Target. I find AWESOME stuff there.

K @ Keeping Up With K... said...

I always feel like the workers at Chipotle are giving me the side eye when I ask for extra rice but since I get it vegetarian too I think I deserve the extra rice!

I'm obsessed with crime shows but Criminal Minds is my absolute favourite - I'll even cancel plans if I find a marathon on tv

Krystal R. said...

Dancing!! Definitely a guilty pleasure of mine!!

V @ X-tremely V said...

Love this list! We are a lot alike :) Now that I have X I don't ever get the house to myself, or get to watch crime shows...before that was my life before him!
Dancing, Target, 80's music....you are speaking my language! And I could seriously go to Chipotle and just order mounds and mounds of rice! I love it!!!! I make it home now too :)

AmBritt said...

Those all sound pretty good to me...except that my parents got my hooked on Motown and REO Speedwagon!

Kallie @ But First, Coffee said...

UGHHH now all I want is a damn Chipotle burrito bowl

Coco Cami said...

Great post, I think we all love guilty pleasures :)I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

Camille xo

www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...