Saturday, October 18, 2014

4 elements of my home decor style

Home Decor Style with Chairish.com
{all items selected from Chairish.com}

1. Mix of modern, vintage and/or rustic flair

Whenever I flip through a home decor magazine or Pinterest, I am always draw to the rooms that blend a mix of modern, vintage and/or rustic elements. I love the combination of the feminine and masculine touches, as well as clean lines and unexpected details.  

2. Pops of color

I tend to gravitate toward cool-color combinations, especially blue and green hues. And I love that these colors lend themselves well to pops of warm colors like oranges, reds and yellows.  

3. Something shiny

Whether it's a lamp, picture frame or decor item, every room in my house has something shiny in it. I think it helps to reflect light and brighten a room.

4. Pattern and texture mixing 

Sometimes I like to stick to a simple color palette. Our master bedroom is a good example - navy, gray and cream. And rather than throwing in a pop of color, I added decorative pillows and a throw in different textures to create visual interest.

What is your home decor style?

Thanks to Chairish.com, the place where design lovers buy and sell, for sponsoring today's post.

3 comments:

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

That chair is gorgeous!

Because of Jackie said...

My home decor style is a mixture. I really love a shabby chic and feminine look in my bedroom, but my other rooms in my house are filled with little pops of color, with white furniture and couches, and fun accessories!

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...