Sunday, October 5, 2014

fall bucket list: update

 photo 15FallThings_zps1c77cc17.jpg
{see my original Fall Bucket List post}


Fall should just be called October. Best month of the whole year. AmIright?! Shawn and I are burning so many fall-scented candles in our house right now. I don't hate it. And yesterday we made some hot, spiked cider, which was strong, but pretty tasty! Yes, it's officially fall up in the Ritter household.

Here is a quick update on my fall bucket list: 

// Try a pumpkin spice latte.

// Go apple picking and make {spiked} apple cider. 

// Try a new restaurant.

// Blog every day in October. In progress! Join Blogtober14 hosted by Helene and Taylor.

// Go to a pumpkin patch.

// Make a burlap wreath or some other fall-inspired DIY project. This calls for another D-I-Wine Night.

// Go to Columbus Oktoberfest or drink my fair share of Oktoberfest beer. Samuel Adams Oktoberfest if our go-to. We missed this event. Fail.


// Recreate at least five outfits from my Fall Fashion pin board. I'm loving these looks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

// Have a bonfire and make s'mores.

// Tailgate on campus for an Ohio State game.

// Finish Gone Girl and see the movie.

// See Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 and This is Where I Leave You.

// Decorate our mantel. I put up some fall decorations, but I'm still on the hunt for permanent decor.

// Clean out my closet. So done! Here are my three tips for cleaning out your closet.

// Go hiking in Hocking Hills.

What's on your fall bucket list?

Helene in Between Blogtober

2 comments:

Rebekah @ Blue Giraffes and Concrete Jungles said...

Looks like you've made some progress! What did you think of This Is Where I Leave You?

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...