Saturday, October 4, 2014

my favorite instagram pic

Loading
It's official. I am a Master of the Universe. Or a Master of Science in Education and Health Services. Same thing.


I don't mean to seem vain by saying that my favorite Instagram pic is one of me, but I'm still so happy and so proud of this accomplishment. It was a long three years, but it's finally over and this piece of paper is finally mine!

If you aren't following me yet {shame on you ;)}, follow me on Instagram {@hritter18}.


Helene in Between Blogtober

5 comments:

stephanie a. orefice said...

awwwww yeah! congrats :)

Jamie Vespa said...

You have every reason for this to be your favorite, you earned it!

Ashley @ A Cute Angle said...

Yay!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said...

You have every right to be super proud! You GO girl.

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...