Friday, October 3, 2014

the one thing i absolutely cannot live without

 photo e30200b9-ac35-4e48-b980-877509825e58_zps17aff8a8.jpg

HAPPINESS!

I can't live without it. It's the reason I get up every day. Happiness comes in so many forms - friends, love, family, puppies, masters degrees, sunsets, Bath & Body Works candles, wine, Lindt HELLO chocolate bars, Criminal Minds and Scandal, dance floors, belly laughs, beaches, Buckeye football, Fall!, silver linings and so so so much more! 

Imagine your life without the happiness. Would you survive? I don't think I could nor would I want to. So, the one thing I absolutely cannot live without is happiness.

Helene in Between Blogtober

7 comments:

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Life would be so terrible without it!

Shybiker said...

Good attitude. During my life, I've experienced a great deal of hardship, pain and misery -- and still do. Joy is what makes it bearable. Happiness balances out the rough stuff. And, if you look carefully enough, you can always find it.

Kayla MKOY said...

Such a fun topic and I love your choice. You are so right!!! Happiness is key to a great life :)

Helene in Between said...

I agree with what kayla said, if we don't have happiness then what's the point :)

The Siberian American said...

I just love this! What a great choice. Happiness really is the key. :)

Diana DeGzz said...

Life would be so dull without happiness!

Diana @ life in German.

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...