Wednesday, November 5, 2014

30 facts about me

 photo HMCoat1_zpsf2bb7aa8.jpg
{saw this post on Meagan's blog and now linking up with Kristen - a few days late for this topic, but I love facts posts!}

1// I don't eat or drink blue stuff. Gross. No blue Gatorade or vodka. No blue icing. Blue M&M's are OK because they taste like chocolate.

2// I would love to own my own clothing shop - stocked with only t-shirts, sweatshirts and sweatpants! Or be a house flipper. Or both.

3// I overthink everything.

4// You couldn't pay me enough to go back to middle or high school. College, however, is a different story. Might be why I have three degrees.

5// In the last couple of months, I started using conditioner before shampoo when I washed my hair. It feels softer and thicker. Try it.

6// My dad's side of the family is Italian and Irish. My mom's side of the family is German and hillbilly {I'm serious, that's what my mom told me once - haha!}.

7// I'm not a baby person, but I love the toddler stage.

8// I have a thing for even numbers, especially the numbers 18 and 8 {I was born on March 18 and Shawn and my anniversary is August 8}.

9// I have three tattoos - one of which you will never see unless we're really good friends.

10// I'm an oversharer.

11// I coach high school cheerleading and have a tendency to do cheers - only the stomping and clapping, no words - around the house, especially when I'm looking for food in the pantry. Weird.

12// I like things to be in their place, but my husband does most of the house chores, including laundry!

13// I'm an extrovert, but I love spending time alone at home - usually reading or watching crime shows.

14// I don't wear lipstick.

15// I only decorate for fall and Christmas. It's not that I have a problem with other holidays or seasons, I just don't feel like the decor stays up long enough to go through the trouble.

16// I used to drink only sweet white wines, but now I'm a red girl. Malbec is my favorite, but I never shy away from a good Cab. Or really any wine for that matter, if I'm being honest.

17// MEXICAN FOOOOOOOD!! I include Chipotle in that category, just so we're clear.

18// I've worn Victoria's Secret Heavenly perfume since high school.

19// My brain is 75% song lyrics. Any genre. If I've heard it once, it's locked in. Much to Shawn's dismay because I only hear and/or remember about 50% of what he says to me.

20// I'm 30. I was born three weeks late {my mom was actually due on Leap Day} and with two teeth.

21// Shawn and I went to rival high schools, but we didn't meet until college.

22// Shawn and I don't really have "a song," but my mom, sisters and my song is Paradise By The Dashboard Light by Meatloaf.

23// My favorite home decor items to shop for are throw pillows and bedding. I'm always changing these things in our house.

24// I don't like wearing pink. I own only a handful of things {literally five things} that are pink. My favorite color is green and various shades of green, including teal.

25// I found out I had ulcers this time last year. I haven't drank pop {or soda, depending on where you're from} since then. It didn't cause my ulcers, but it certainly didn't make them feel good.

26// I have to pee twice before bed. Once prior to getting in bed, and once before actually falling asleep. Shawn thinks he's funny and calls me Tinkles every night.

27// Shawn's favorite number is 27, but he was born on July 26. I always get the date of his birthday confused.

28// One thing I wish I was better at is sending cards - birthday, anniversary and holiday.

29// I've always been a brunette, and always will be {despite what the gray hairs currently invading my scalp think}. Although, I did use Sun-In once while visiting my aunt and uncle in Phoenix when I was in middle school. No bueno.

30// I don't know if I should be ashamed to admit this or not, but I bought Taylor Swift's new album, and I love it! It's currently on replay in my car.


12 comments:

bumpandrun chat said...

I love these posts. Maybe because I'm a nosey-Nelly, but you're answers were great! ~Ree

Shybiker said...

What a fun post! We learn so many new things about you. I also bought Taylor's new CD and am listening to it non-stop.

Let me see... you don't like pink, you don't wear lipstick and you married someone who does the laundry. Are you sure you're a girl?! Just teasing, Tinkles... :-)

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

I've never heard of using conditioner first..definitely trying that!

Helene in Between said...

this was really interesting! i always love a good get to know you post. i never really thought about blue stuff. and I am with you on throw pillows!

Elizabeth Dietz said...

These posts are my favorites!! It is funny because I don't do blue things either... well mostly blue drinks and that is because of a horrible experience in college with blue drinks... or at least blue drinks were the last thing I remember drinking. AND I was born 3 weeks late as well... not with 2 teeth, but I did have a dent in my head....Regardless, great getting to know you better!

Krista said...

Loved reading these. I have worn Victoria's Secret Very Sexy since high school. I buy in two's just in case they stop making it. Irrational fear.

Because of Jackie said...

Well, my birthday is 8/18…so we can obviously be best friends forever now;) I also used to wear VS Heavenly perfume before I switched to Philosophy, but I still love the smell!

Jess said...

I'm the same way with more than half of these! I need to be better at sending cards, I think it is such an overlooked statement sometimes.

Kay R. said...

I suck at sending cards :( Great list ... love learning about people!

Rachel Emily said...

There is a 80% chance I am mumbling song lyrics at any point during the day. The other 25% of my mumbles of the cheers that are stuck in my head! Mexican is basically a food group in this household...and now I'm planning to eat Chipotle ASAP. I need that guac!!

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Karrine Beasley said...

Ok, based on these facts we could totally be friends. LOVE mexican, loved college (and not high school so much), I used to be a cheerleader and I remember song lyrics instantly too (if only I could use that skill to remember important information!).
Let's hang out and listen to the Taylor album ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...