Monday, December 8, 2014

currently

 photo shaggy_zpsa2c5145f.jpg

Loving: Unsplash - free, high-res photos that you can download and use however you want, like the one above. Recently, I've had a thing for Highland cattle. I bought this pillow for our guest bedroom {which I also included on my animal lover's gift guide}. Isn't he so cute?!

Hating: That I haven't gotten in a solid workout for two weeks. I was did so well with PiYo for six weeks, then Thanksgiving happened and I got lazy. It's time to get serious again, and jump back on that train this week.

Wearing: Soft, comfy sweatshirts - this one and this one.

Looking forward to: The Made Local Marketplace Show this Saturday at the Bridgewater Banquet & Conference Center in Powell, Ohio from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.! Free admission. Also, my new niece is scheduled to arrive on Dec. 16, if she doesn't come naturally before then!

Shaking my head at: My husband. He broke his foot this weekend {20 minutes after I left to go out with friends on Saturday}...again. An x-ray yesterday morning confirmed it. Two years ago he had a run-in with our stairs post crawl for cancer, which resulted in a lisfranc injury. This time also involved the stairs, but it was one of the dogs' tennis balls that tripped him up. He was running down the stairs and stepped on the tennis ball. First the right foot, now the left foot. Back into the walking boot and to cutie cute Dr. Logan he goes.

Reading: The Children Act and Gone Girl. I'm having a hard time getting into The Children Act, but I like to finish what I start. Which means eventually I WILL finish Gone Girl.

Buying: Almost all of my Christmas presents via Amazon. It's so much better than shopping in crowded stores full of rude holiday shoppers. Plus, it makes for very exciting mail days.

Listening to: Serial. Only two more episodes! #WhoKilledHae

Watching: The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show tomorrow! #givemethosewings

Eating: Veggie pinwheels. How I make them: wheat tortilla, cream cheese, chopped up cucumbers, carrots and peppers; and spinach. Roll it up, cut into four pieces and voila! Lunch every day during the work week is served. I think they taste better after being refrigerated for a bit.

Drinking: Cucumber water. All day, every day.

Thinking about: Doing this blog refocusing exercise. I am always thinking about what I'm doing with and in this space. I really think this exercise will help me gain some perspective and identify a clearer direction of where I want to take and how I want to grow this little blog of mine.

Wanting: To take a photography class and calligraphy/hand-lettering class.

What are you up to currently?

13 comments:

Kay R. said...

Amazon is the best thing ever. I probably bought most of my presents there also!

Jess said...

Amazon is the best, so is being able to share your wishlist =) I want to take a class, learn a new hobby, I'm thinking pottery.

Jenny said...

How did you like Piyo? I just bought it and I think it's getting delivered today. Just curious what you thought :)

Helene in Between said...

upsplash is seriously the best! and amazon, could not live without it!

Brianne Bracco said...

Oh my goodness! What a way to spend Christmas in a walking boot! I've said many a times I'm not surprised I haven't broken my foot with all the chew bones I've had dropped on my foot by our dog. And Amazon Christmas shopping is pretty much the only way I go shopping ;)

Mary said...

He broke his foot?!?! Bummer!

Also, I loooove Serial and thanks for introducing me to unsplash!

Because of Jackie said...

I totally need to make those veggie pinwheels, they sounds delicious! ANd heading over to see Unsplash and the Blog refocus NOW….

stephanie a. orefice said...

I admire that you hate that you haven't been able to workout. I've never in my life experienced that. lol. ;)

Keenan Holmes said...

Let's just talk about how awesome Amazon is. I'm no good with shopping on a normal day, but throw in the holiday crazies and I won't last an hour. Between Amazon and Etsy, my life is made complete from the comfort of my couch and H&M sweatpants.

Brita Long said...

I couldn't put down Gone Girl! I hated the ending, but the fast-paced action kept me intrigued throughout the whole novel. Have you seen the movie? It's a pretty good adaptation. My husband and I teamed up to review the book/film on my blog last month.

Vicki said...

I seriously bought the majority of my gifts on Amazon too! It's just so much easier than going from store to store.

Ali said...

Amazon is the best! I will probably do most of my Christmas shopping there as well. And thanks for sharing Unsplash :) I will definitely be checking that out!

juty roy said...

Realy Breaking News,Event News,Magazines,Online Newspapers Etc.

Viewe More Link:

Online Newspapers

Free Online TV Stations

Watch live tv channels

Teen Magazines

Animal Magazines

Breaking News

Current Events

Articles and Current Events

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...